our goal is to…

raise funds for education focused charities and help pay down student loan debt.

the problem

Millions of people go to college to further their education, and end up struggling with student loan payments. Meanwhile, tens of millions of children don’t have access to the basic school supplies needed to receive a proper education. It’s 2017 people. What the heck is happening here?! With your support, we came up with a way to help eachother out.

our solution

Student Loan Club raises money for education focused charities and helps pay down student loan debt at the same time. The organizations we work with focus on providing educational resources for K-12 school children in the US and abroad. We reward good deeds, so the more you donate, the more kids we can support, and the more entries you receive to win the Student Loan Club Giveaways. What’s the prize? Money towards your student loans! The kids get the tools they need to learn, and you get a chance to win some debt relief. It’s as simple as that.

Meet the team

The Student Loan Club team. From left to right: Dan R. Maria T. Jay R.
Dan Rush – co-founder / CEO Dan designed a smartphone app while he was in college and has been running his own companies ever since. He likes churros, rock candy, and anything else that has lots of sugar. If he didn’t have student loans, he would start buying way better birthday presents- maybe start his own candy company.
Maria Testa – co-founder / CAO Maria is always coming up with new ideas to make life easier. Her pre-school superlative was “most enthusiastic” and that remains true to this day. She enjoys hiking with her two dogs, going to the beach and trying new coffee shops. If she didn’t have student loans, she’d be saving for a trip to Italy or Paris.
Jay Rush – co-founder / CTO Jay is a self taught web designer who got his start building sites for local bands back in highschool. He enjoys biking on the beach and tinkering with old and new technology. If he didn’t have student loans, he would see more live music and spend more time working from the beach.
The Student Loan Club team. From left to right: Dan R. Maria T. Jay R.
Dan Rush – co-founder / CEO Dan designed a smartphone app while he was in college and has been running his own companies ever since. He likes churros, rock candy, and anything else that has lots of sugar. If he didn’t have student loans, he would start buying way better birthday presents- maybe start his own candy company.
Maria Testa – co-founder / CAO Maria is always coming up with new ideas to make life easier. Her pre-school superlative was “most enthusiastic” and that remains true to this day. She enjoys hiking with her two dogs, going to the beach and trying new coffee shops. If she didn’t have student loans, she’d be saving for a trip to Italy or Paris.
Jay Rush – co-founder / CTO Jay is a self taught web designer who got his start building sites for local bands back in highschool. He enjoys biking on the beach and tinkering with old and new technology. If he didn’t have student loans, he would see more live music and spend more time working from the beach.

the ultimate way to pay-it-forward

Our founders always had a desire to give back, but their ability to do so was limited because of their student loan obligations. Then one day, Dan got an advertisement for a charity raffle– the prize was a seaside mansion. He showed Maria and his brother, Jay, and the three of them laughed off the likelihood of winning, but then they had a thought- What if the prize was money for their student loans? How much money could be raised if that was the prize? Organizations could spend more time making a difference and your good deed would be rewarded with a chance at student debt relief. Sounds simple enough, so why not? The three of them got to work and Student Loan Club launched in 2017.

At Student Loan Club we want to have the biggest reach and make the greatest impact possible. That’s why we have committed a portion of our small start-up investment to help fund the early giveaways. Net contributions are split with 80% going towards helping children get a better education and paying down student loans. The other 20% is used for spreading the word, growing the community, and expanding the platform to help change as many lives as possible.

Percent-circle-Bold-white

drop us a line

we’re makin’ headlines

Subscribe and stay up to date on our winners and upcoming giveaways!